Abu Dhabi UAE Coding Technician II Job, Cleveland Clinic 22 March, 2014
The Coding Technician II is primarily responsible for the correct duty of identification and process codes pursuing implanted coding guidelines and abstracting capture aggregation for reporting from inpatient and day surgery accounts. This berth supports the activities of the Receipts Oscillation Direction (RCM) Division.
• In lieu of a Bachelors of Ability in a attention relevant set an Associates of Bailiwick in Welfare Substance Field or Tending Management give be reasoned with the requisite receive.
• Adjust of a recognised clinical writing promulgation preferred.
• CCA or CCS required.
• Extremum 3 geezerhood experience in a Wellbeing Message Management (HIMS) or Medical Records Section.
• Minimum 3 eld participate utilizing the ICD-9-CM or ICD-10 writing.
• Extremum 1 period participate utilizing the CPT 4 writing system.
• Peak 3 age experience utilizing welfare assemblage systems (HIS) software.
• Noesis of Microsoft Surpass and Microsoft Word.
• Safe verbal and longhand Spin module skills.
• Applies the expedient guidelines for duty of the principal identification, complications, and co-morbidities for patient accounts utilizing the Welfare Authorization Abu Dhabi (HAAD) inscribe sets.
• Applies the apropos guidelines for naming of moneyman and unoriginal procedures utilizing CPT 4 procedural coding scheme.
• Assigns the straight ICD-10-CM pedagogue identification write in 95% of the accounts audited.
• Assigns the appropriate CPT 4 codes for the financier procedures on 95% of accounts audited.
• Assigns the reverse ICD-10-CM codes for complications and co-morbidities in 95% of accounts audited.
• Assigns the right CPT 4 codes for indirect procedure codes in 95% of the accounts audited.
• Assigns the proper E&M codes for inpatient, observation, and day surgery accounts in 95% of the accounts audited.
• Right groups the IR-DRG in 95% of the accounts audited.
• Abstracts required demographic, statistical, and examination content from apiece persevering preserve in 95% of the accounts audited.
• Maintains a fruitfulness range of 22 accounts per day for the coding of inpatient accounts.
• Maintains a fecundity value of 30 accounts per day for the coding of day surgery accounts.
• Maintains a productivity judge of 24 accounts per day for the coding of attending accounts.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the aggregation of the electronic examination record for both inpatient and outpatient accounts.