Dubai I-Expatriate Job, Account Executive 20 March
Nasco Karaoglan is an international Insurance Group that deals with all aspects of insurance and reinsurance.
The company was established over 40 years ago and presently operates in several parts of Europe as well as in the Middle East, directly or through underwriting agencies. The Group controls companies dealing with insurance and reinsurance broking. It has a substantial interest in several insurance companies and a reinsurance company, operating from the Group’s head office in Paris.
The Groups success is direct results of the partners’ vision and the dedication of a highly qualified, professional team.
• Identifying prospects through various sales channels
• Visiting potential clients and assessing corporate insurance requirements
• Designing adequate covers and providing appropriate consultations
• Preparing proposals and conducting presentations
• Generating and servicing new accounts
• Consistency in meeting / exceeding sales targets
• Managing portfolio renewals and establishing relationship with customers
• Following up for collection of payment
• Participating in sales meetings and appraisals
• Attending Job related trainings and events to maintain and develop knowledge
• Ambitious with ability to work under pressure
• Motivated, enthusiastic and result focused
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Continuously demonstrate problem solving / positive attitude
• Capable projecting Nasco image and culture with Integrity
• Willing to act and behave in line with Nasco code of conduct, ethics and values
• Successful candidates should be trustworthy, confident and love to win
Click Here To Apply