Jeddah ABB Job, Project Manager 16 May
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
1. Leading the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
2. Providing performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
3. Defining, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
4. Ensuring that the project follows execution best practices and ABB policies, monitoring and controlling project progress and efficient resource utilization.
5. Monitoring and controlling project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifying, qualifying, quantifying and managing project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
6. Capturing, analyzing and sharing lessons learned throughout the project.
7. Assuring that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
8. Driving the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
9. Checking that the project, consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with ABB policies and contractual agreements.
10. Coordinating with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
11. Supporting Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
12. Acting as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
13. Guaranteeing the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
Ideally you’ll hold a Bachelor’s / Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, with minimum 10 years of experience in projects management within Electrical Power Generation industry.
You will be handling complex projects which required excellent networking within customers at several levels.
You should be technically competent and certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Good understanding of Turnkey Power Generation and/or Water Solutions i.e.: Pumping Station and Desalination.
Good understanding of electrical balance of plant and control systems, process Knowledge is a plus.
Detail-oriented team player with an ability to effectively adhere to strict deadlines.
Good Communication, Leadership and Negotiation skills.
Strong risk management skills are required.
Critical thinking and analytical skills are required.
Must be precise, organized, flexible & autonomous.
Must be fluent in English and Arabic.
You can expect to join a dynamic, challenging and professional environment. We look forward to receiving your online application.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online