Jeddah Maersk Line Job, Cluster Marketing Manager, Freight Forwarding Sales, Inside Sales Executive 22 May
A visible, challenging and rewarding opportunity within one of the largest clusters of Maersk Line globally. You will team up with highly-driven and engaged professionals to deliver quantifiable marketing and business results, add significant value to Trade and Marketing as well as the Sales organization to achieve volumes, profitability and a market leading position.
In the role, you will be able to further build your communication and marketing expertise, commercial knowledge and exposure within a fast-paced and expanding organization
• Responsible for the development of a total communication package for customers and specific trade(s), including advisories, news and updates.
• Write and develop email campaigns for specific trade(s).
• Plan and coordinate the design, content and production of customer e-newsletter(s) including writing and editing of the news articles and working with the design vendor on its production.
• Ensure the local content on Maersk Line’s website is up-to-date.
• Plan and develop marketing collaterals to support the sales function and dedicated trade(s); as well as introductory materials for all countries within Saudi Arabia Cluster.
Also accountable for
• Total cluster understanding of the brand positioning and implication
• Embedding customer insights into local business and customer communication.
• Local Trade Events execution based on guidelines
• Reactive response to local PR & Social enquiries in alignment with CEN
• Go to person for local donation and sponsorship requests.
Consulted on/gives input to:
• Cluster Market Plan
• Persuasive Selling Model
• Competitive behavior in market
Who we are looking for
• University graduate in Communications, Journalism or Marketing
• Experience in Marketing planning and execution is mandatory. 4 years +
• Person must have ability to generate insights and have good judgment of what unlocks growth in local customers
• Should have ability to plan marketing and customer communication messages according to above.
• Full understanding of all benefits and trade-offs for marketing channels (esp. digital, PR and events) and ability to measure ROI across channels
• Branding understanding
• Excellent writing and editing skills, in English and Arabic.
• Outstanding communications and presentation skills.
• A great team player and self-starter, highly motivated and independent.
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to engage and influence multiple stakeholders in the region as well as headquarters.
• Pleasant and outgoing personality.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online