Jeddah Siemens AG Job, Commercial Project Manager 23 July
What are my responsibilities?
• Order creation in SAP, billing to customer, dispatches etc.
• Handling change requests & contract amendments
• Project controlling and monitoring on regular basis including plan cost and accrual update, timely billing, monitoring of WIP/excess cost, revaluations etc.
• Receivable management ensuring timely recovery of AR and adjustment of advances
• Create/update/monitor provisions including LD, Loss, warranty etc.
• Regular communication with vendors and customers; coordinate with internal departments
• Adhering strictly to FRG, ICFR, PM@Siemens and other guidlines/procedures
• Claim and Risk/Opportunity management
• Intercompany business management as per Siemens Corporate Business Procedures (ZRG)
• Preparing and reporting of project KPI performance on monthly basis
• Resolving legal and tax related matters in liaison with Legal and Tax departments. Coordinating arrangement/handling of bank guarantees, insurance, LCs etc. with the relevant departments.
• Running the forecast / closing process, controlling project overheads, and tracking KPI’s vs. budget / forecast
• Meeting reporting requirements and deadlines
• Maintaining availability of key financial information for the management; preparing monthly data packages, analytical overviews, profit bridges, & ad-hoc presentations
• Preparing financial proposal and commercial terms and conditions including LOA in compliance with internal and external regulations.
• Support to prepare and coordinate Contract Agreements
• Support internal and external audits
• Support to Tendering team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• At least a Master’s degree with major in Finance / Accounting
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in project controlling
• Excellence in all business type accounting (POC, CCM and SDI) and PM@siemens guidelines
What do I need to know?
• Knowledge and hands-on experience with IFRS / Siemens FRG
• Excellent knowledge of SAP, Excel and other office applications (word etc.)
• Capable of using tools including SpoDom, GREAT etc.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online