Riyadh ABB Job, Senior Project Controller, Finance Manager, Sales Executive 16 May
In this role, your main responsibilities will include:
1. Supporting the tender manager by reviewing and advising on financial/commercial aspects.
2. Participating in contractual terms and conditions (clients, consortia, subcontractors, suppliers), risk reviews, contract structuring and negotiations, tax issues, cash flow analysis, assignment conditions, etc
3. Ensuring that quote calculation, cash-flow and exposure curve prepared properly.
4. Optimizing project cash flow and manage the currency risk, financial reporting, accounting, and project financing requirements
5. Promoting commercial awareness in the project team and provides commercial input to the project execution plan
6. Correcting in project balance sheet and income statement as well as for correct forecast for timing of cash flows.
7. Monitoring the proper follow up on claims and back-charges
8. Coordinating and preparing of regular project reviews
9. Identifying risks, initiates risk mitigation actions, prepares estimates to complete.
10. Implementing internal control processes to avoid misstatement in Financial Statements.
Ideally you’ll hold a Master degree in Finance or equivalent, with 3-5 years of finance/accounting and business controlling experience in Power and/or transmission and distribution (T&D) industries.
In addition to above, following skills are required.
1. Customer and business orientation.
2. Strong commercial and communication skills.
3. Detail-oriented team player with the ability to effectively adhere to strict deadlines.
4. Good negotiation skills.
5. Strong risk management skills
6. Working knowledge of finance and accounting software (SAP, ProMis)
You can expect to join a dynamic, challenging and professional environment. We look forward to receiving your online application.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online