Saudi Arabia Al-Falak Job, Inspection Engineer, Instrumentation Engineer, Electrical Engineer 9 Oct
Al-Falak is having an opening for a leading Oil & Gas Company in Saudi Arabia
Job Title : Inspection Engineer
a. Perform inspections by visual observation, conventional or advanced NDT. Become proficient in the use of other inspection methods, which may be used by the Inspection department
b. Inspect repair work on equipment performed by Contractors in the Refinery and outside at shops and initiate action to correct deficient work. Monitor and approve welding activities, i.e. welding specifications and welders qualification, certificates and performance tests
c. Planning and execution of all inspection activities for Turnarounds
d. Familiar with the risk based inspection methodology
e. Conduct inspection of static equipment and piping in his area to facilitate the smooth functioning of the plant.
f. Prepare and execute routine inspection activity plan; external visual inspection plan for stationary equipment, piping and steel structure; and, issue inspection recommendations for the same.
g. Carry out internal inspection of static equipment as per agreed plan and Upload Inspection Reports, recommendations and thickness readings.
h. Prepare a list of Inspection Recommendations and maintain status.
i. Witness Inspection and testing
j. Maintain accurate record keeping and an inspection tool inventory of calibrated inspection tools.
k. Prepare and review master due list for internal inspection of static equipment (based on Inspection history and RBI recommendations).
l. Ensure the inspection plan is implemented and completed in an optimum manner
• BS Degree in Engineering
• Three (3) years direct Inspection Experience or experience in relevant inspection discipline
• High school
• Eleven (11) years industrial experience including 6 years in inspection experience
An attractive salary package could be offered to the successful candidate depending upon his education, experience, skills and present earnings. Following benefits would also be provided apart from monthly cash salary
• Employees can have a leave of 30 days per year
• Company provided health insurance
• End of Service Benefits
• Hiring Procedure:
• Once you apply, your qualifications and documents will be assessed and examined.
• If you satisfy the company’s requirements, you will be notified through a phone call or email.
• There will be a Face-Face interview with the client, only for shortlisted candidates in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
• Work Locations will be based on client’s decision.
Employer want to submit job applications through their website at: Apply Online